Terms of Sale
The prices exclude the following:
- Tax at the prevailing Rate
- Shipping / courier costs
- Installation and setup
- All networking setup
- i-Laundry will give free telephonic for the 1st three months and online support for as long as your subscription is valid; this will also include all updates as and when they become available
- All payments to be made upfront and in full before i-Laundry will ship the stock
- A 5% levy will be added to all credit card transactions
- All antivirus software have a 3rd party annual license renewal fee
- i-Laundry will honour the drop off warranty as given down by its suppliers; this is for repairs to the hardware only and does not include collection and return of the hardware from the client, be it directly or through the use of couriers and this cost will be for the client's account.
- On site installation and setup can be arranged and will be quoted on separately if required
All sales of goods to the customer by the creditor are concluded on the under mentioned STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDED IN WHICH IS A DEED OF SURETYSHIP BY THE SIGNATORY HERETO
- Payment terms are strictly according to awarded term.
- The customer hereby acknowledges that should any amount not be paid on due date, the full amount owing by the customer to the creditor shall immediately become due and payable without any notice of whatsoever nature, notwithstanding that any amount may, as at that date, not yet be due. The customer shall pay interest on all overdue amounts at a compound rate of 2% per annum above the prime overdraft rate charged by the creditor's bankers to the creditor. The customer further agrees that in the event of its default in any respect whatsoever towards the creditor, the creditor shall be entitled to place the customer on "stop supply" without any notice notwithstanding that the customer may have placed an order for the supply of goods prior to the stop supply Date.
- In the event of the creditor instructing its attorneys to collect any amounts, all legal fees and collection charges and tracing agents' fees as between attorney and client shall be borne by the customer and all payments made shall firstly be allocated towards such fees and charges thereafter to interest and finally to capital.
- The customer and the surety/ies hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court for all actions that may be instituted against one or all for the recovery of any amounts owing to the creditor.
- In all cases where delivery is by carrier, the carrier shall be deemed to be the customer's agent and delivery to such carrier shall be deemed to be delivery to the customer.
- All goods remain the sole and absolute property of the creditor until the creditor in respect of any such goods supplies to the customer has received full payment.
- No amendment and/or alteration and/or variation and/or deletion and/or addition and/or cancellation of these terms and conditions, whether consensual or unilateral and bilateral shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the creditor. No agreement, whether consensual or unilateral or bilateral, purporting to obligate the creditor to sign and written agreement to amend, alter, vary, delete, add or cancel these terms and conditions shall be of any force and effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the creditor. No warranties, representations or guarantees have been made by the creditor or on its behalf, which may have induced the customer and/or the surety to sign this document.
- For all purposes under this agreement including giving of any notice, the services of any process and for all other purposes arising from this agreement, the customer and the surety/ies hereby choose domicilium citandi et executandi at the physical address of the customer stipulated on the face hereof.
- No relaxation or indulgence granted by the creditor to the customer and/or the surety/ies shall be deemed to be a waiver of any of the rights of the creditor in terms of this agreement and such relaxation or indulgence shall not be deemed to be a novation of any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The signatory/ies, having renounced the benefits of excussion and division, hereby bind himself / themselves jointly and severally as surety and co-principal debtor in solidum with the customer unto and in favour of the creditor, its order or assigns, for the due performance by the customer for all its obligations to the creditor.
- A certificate signed by a director of the creditor will serve as proof of the amount owing by the customer for the purposes of obtaining provisional sentence or summary judgement against the customer and the customer renounces the benefits of the legal exceptions non numeratae pecuruae, errore calculi and no value received.