When opening i-Laundry, an attempt to connect to the database fails and the following error message appears:
Unable to connect to Database. Please check the settings below.
To correct this error:
1. Close the windows with the error message.
2. Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, type services.msc, press Enter or Open the Control Panel (icons view), click on the Administrative Tools icon, double click on Services.
3. In the Services window, search for SQL Service (SQLEXPRESS).
4. Double click on the SQL Service (SQLEXPRESS) service to open the service properties.
5. Ensure the Startup Type to Automatic.
6. Click Start to start the service.
7. Click OK after Windows started the service. (Please contact you system administrator if the service was running or does not want to start).
8. Close all the open windows and restart i-Laundry.